- High School or equivalent diploma
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team
- Demonstrates integrity and has track-record of earning trust
If you are an internal applicant, please reach out to your local HR representative to discuss transfer eligibility per the US CS/VCS Transfers policy.
The schedule for this role, subject to change based on business need, will be: Sunday-Tuesday 10:30AM-7:30PM
This is a Part-Time (20-29 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 20-29 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers directly by phone and by email
- Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs
- Upholding company values in working with every customer
- Resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers
- Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
- Consistently composing a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customers
- Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
- Working a flexible, part-time schedule (20-29+ hours per week)
- Working from inside an Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery station
- Performing the following tasks:
- Carry, lift, push and pull up to 49 pounds
- Stand, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours long
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies (personal protective equipment provided)
- Work in an environment where the temperature may vary
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.