We are seeking a knowledgeable and resourceful subject matter expert. Our optimal candidate will not only be able to demonstrate their knowledge and sensitivity to the access needs of people with disabilities, but also their experience and strong command of digital accessibility standards and best practices. We are looking for someone who can guide and coach Product and Technology teams in creating accessible digital products in conformance with accessibility standards. If you can rise to this challenge, we need you!
A successful candidate will be passionate about accessibility in the digital space, with a broad knowledge of accessibility barriers and the tools and techniques for overcoming them. Experience creating web-based and instructor-led training and expert knowledge of accessibility standards – WCAG 2.0, PDF/UA, ADA Section 508, 21st Century Video and Communications Act – is a must. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying and suggesting potential solutions for accessibility barriers based on WCAG 2.0 standards and PDF/UA as well as compliance with the ADA, Section 508, the Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act, and other accessibility related laws
- Applying accessibility knowledge to a wide range of the firm’s digital properties, including mobile applications, and digital documents
- Coaching colleagues and clients in one on one, small group, or large forum environments
- Using data on accessibility issues within products to identify, report on and drive improvements to the product features
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Communicate training needs and online resources
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Test and review created materials
- Conduct training through existing and new materials
You: a self-starter with in-depth, hands-on experience creating and delivering digital and in-person training, with expertise in accessibility standards and how they are applied. Other things you should bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in driving accessibility in digital, customer facing programs or functions
- PDF accessibility and other digital document standards
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, strategic partner relationships at the Executive Level as well as supervisor level
- Able to successfully multi-task across tactical and strategic initiatives
- High degree of initiative and autonomy coupled with an ability to function successfully as part of a team (in person and virtual)
- Honed consulting, influence, and negotiation skills to achieve desired outcomes that inspire action and trust from stakeholders
- Innovative and creative thinker; able to generate new ideas; forward-thinker; thought-leader
- Written and verbal communication skills – able to present status, facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing and organized manner
- Flexibility and adaptability – able to quickly and smoothly change direction based upon stakeholder or management direction, while remaining extremely organized and following tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field of study, or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with usability and accessibility research
- Ability to leverage industry knowledge to discern future trends
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.