This position will serve as the primary content coordinator for the firm’s public website and social media channels. The coordinator will work closely with Marketing Department colleagues to create, upload, organize and edit digital content, developing a keen understanding of how certain items may be relevant across various areas of the firm’s global platform.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and Uploading content including copy, design and video to the company’s CMS.
- Testing site functionality across multiple platforms and browsers
- Makes light editing changes to copy
- General web data entry.
- Manage email marketing by creating/providing content, scheduling email sends, optimizing open rates and optimizing engagement.
- Manage all content in our portfolio of products; includes creating content roadmap, working with 3rd parties to create content and implementing content into our products.
- Consider and share creative recommendations for content-related initiatives.
– Ideal candidate will have 1 year of experience working within CMSs.
– Exceptional project management skills – must be able to multitask and meet editorial deadlines, often in coordination with others on the Marketing team and beyond.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Strong knowledge of a facility with digital content platforms, including website content management systems and social media sites and applications such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media channels.
– Working knowledge of design applications (Photoshop, InDesign) a plus.
– Proactive, detail-oriented and creative.
– Hardworking, adaptable and a strong teamwork orientation.
– This is a long-term freelance assignment that could turn into a full-time position for the right person.
– If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable).