Assists with the development, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of digital marketing campaigns to support the university’s enrollment efforts and identified strategic goals
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns on paid search and paid social media platforms
- Manages weekly and monthly campaign reporting and assists with developing ad-hoc reports, using channel data in digital marketing reporting tools
- Works with internal teams in university marketing to request, develop and maintain campaign resources to be utilized for digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborates with key university stakeholders on strategic opportunities to leverage digital marketing campaigns that support admissions goals
- Collaborates with the content marketing team on opportunities to leverage paid digital marketing to support content marketing campaigns
- Collaborates with the university social media team to leverage paid digital marketing to amplify identified social media posts
- Assists in preparing and monitoring departmental budget
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Moderate amount of experience working in marketing, communications or in other related work
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in marketing, communications, business or a related field of study
- Experience using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience using MS Excel, Tableau and PowerPoint
Embracing diversity for a richly inclusive community is a Guiding Principle at JWU. Our students, faculty and staff have varied backgrounds, experiences and perspectives that unite us as one community and contribute to our success. We are committed to enhancing the diversity of our workforce teams and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
Johnson & Wales University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Advertised: 15 Oct 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
Other jobs you may like
- Bachelor’s degree in programming, development, computer science, or other related field
- 3+ years of email marketing including automating flows and A/B testing, audience segmentation, and targeting
- 3+ years of experience with a marketing automation or CRM platform like Adobe Campaign Manager, Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Act-On, or Responsys
- 3+ years of experience managing a marketing technology stack including CMS, social media, and advertising platforms
- 3+ years of experience leveraging analytical tools to dive deep into metrics and reporting and apply findings to make valuable optimizations
This role will collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to execute and scale digital email campaigns and online experiences with a focus on communicating effectively to our customers while driving profitable growth. They will build, deploy, manage, and report on customer-facing email campaigns. They will partner with marketing strategists, designers, developers, data engineers, product managers, and information owners.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated expertise in the areas of email automation, web development, and marketing operations. They write exceptional HTML code, can build and optimize landing pages and web content, and have an affinity towards digital strategy and technical marketing. They possess the ability to implement a variety of scripting solutions, execute exceptional project management, and communication skills.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter with a keen eye for detail, the desire to learn new programs and skills, and a love of data. This role will maintain an ongoing awareness of current digital trends and best practices, have a strong understanding of user interface principles, and contribute to our differentiation and growth across digital channels.
- Implement quality front-end code across email and web with an eye toward performance, accessibility, and best-practices
- Produce and optimize multiple automated email flows and responsive web pages for marketing, transactional, and ad-hoc campaigns
- Maintain core marketing tech stack and act as a technical liaison for Marketing across teams
- Manage highly-visible email programs – from gathering of requirements, design, and development, to testing, scheduling, reporting, and maintenance
- Build and execute proper list segmentation and triggers, QA, project management, and optimizations
- Identify new campaign flow and web ideas, pitch to stakeholders, implement, optimize, and report
- Optimize performance while ensuring spam regulation compliance (CAN-SPAM)
- Partner with global marketing managers, designers, program managers, and business leadership to align digital initiatives with cross-functional team goals
- Execute ongoing analysis and report on campaign performance to ensure KPIs are being met
- Mastery of email best practices, website management, and industry trends
- Ability to leverage SQL and/or similar queries to analyze data
- Strong understanding of adaptive and responsive coding techniques within the email and web space
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to influence others
- Experience with Tableau, Looker or similar
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and attention to detail
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns ever and is now part of Amazon Devices. Blink is the creator of the wire-free smart home security camera that sends motion-activated alerts and HD video to the Blink app right on your smartphone. For people who want to protect their property and loved ones, Blink helps provide a 1-click connection to their home for an amazingly affordable price and easy setup. Just Blink and you’re home!
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//