Are you ready to join the team of professionals responsible for Humana’s success in messaging members through email, SMS/Text and Mobile App push using the latest digital messaging platforms, testing and interactivity tools? If so, then this may be the role for you. The Senior Professional – Digital Messaging Delivery Team will collaborate with key internal customers to create effective digital communications that assist Humana members in their health & well-being journey. The ideal candidate will be able to provide digital messaging strategy through reviewing results, identifying opportunities and making recommendations. You will need to be detail oriented, an effective listener, strategic in your actions and the ultimate multitasker.
- Act as a liaison between business segments and Core Digital Solutions, working collaboratively to deliver digital messaging initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- The candidate will have the ability to think strategically and leverage analytics and data insights to drive marketing optimization.
- The candidate must have strong background in marketing and digital messaging, in addition to marketing platform experience.
- The candidate must have strong relationship building skills and process-oriented thinking. This will ensure success while working with business partners for copywriting, design, development and execution of digital messages.
- The candidate will possess a strong understanding of email, SMS/Text and mobile app messaging strategy.
- The candidate will possess exceptional communication skills – excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- The candidate will possess strong, demonstrated skills leading and/or influencing cross-functional teams
- The candidate will be an action-oriented, self-starter with strong organizational skills, who is thorough and demonstrates initiative and follow-through. This team player must be flexible, and enthusiastic.
- Holistic understanding of the role of digital messaging and its impact on the company and its brand.
- Experience with Acoustic, EMME, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Litmus, etc.
- Possesses high attention to detail with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- No less than 4+ years digital marketing experience – large corporate or agency experience preferred.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. This process may also require audio and/or video capabilities at various times throughout the interview and selection process.
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period.
Necessary equipment and devices are provided however, associates must have a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and well-being during the hiring process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours