The Solution Specialist role is focused on working with Microsoft’s account teams to identify and drive opportunities in targeted workloads. As the Modern Work Specialist, you will be responsible for working with Customer Business Decision Makers to understand their unique business needs with a focus on to Microsoft 365 suites, Surface and E5 by helping customers consolidate vendors and save costs; Drive Acquisition & Grow Usage by transitioning on-premises customers to Microsoft 365 enabling to work remote securely, grow usage of Teams & Identity to establish customer health across Microsoft 365 and drive Seats & Devices and expand our M365 and Device footprint with existing customers.
You will be on point to orchestrate an extensive v-team covering multiple areas including Remote Work, Security & Compliance, Teamwork, Insights, Surface and Phone System to architect a solution that will empower their employees and drive their business and work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the Modern Work of Microsoft 365 and Surface.
- Be the Microsoft 365 sales leader and expert for your assigned set of accounts
- Hunt new Modern Work (remote work, security, compliance, teamwork, insights, meeting and calling) opportunities by identifying and engaging with key business and technical contacts, understanding customers’ business and technology priorities, governance, decision and budget processes, and landing the value proposition of M365 platform
- Own and drive new revenue growth for Microsoft M365 solutions (with a focus on Security, Compliance and Teams Voice) and Surface within assigned accounts by setting and achieving monthly sales forecasts.
- Drive customer intent and demonstrate solution value with envisioning workshops, and demonstrate economic value of our M365 solutions
- Drive Surface penetration in managed accounts in coordination with Surface sales specialist
- Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Compete proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value, evaluating customer alternatives and refining competitive strategy
- Identify customer business and technology challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of modern work solutions – including detailed relevant BDM, ITDM & Industry use cases, solution briefings and demos, and financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership, Cost
- Take Out & Return on Investment
- Own opportunities from qualification to close by orchestrating an extensive virtual team consisting of technical and partner roles across an extensive portfolio of products, escalating issues for internal business and technical teams, and negotiating final proposals.
- Understand competitor solutions and products and drive compete messaging to increase our
- Modern Work penetration
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by qualifying opportunities and selling with Microsoft partners
- 4+ years of technology related sales or business development experience, particularly cloud computing and management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required .4-year degree preferred.
- Additional training in sales, business or marketing preferred.
- Experience working within a technical sales environment preferred.
Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies and expertise in selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Exhibits outstanding operational excellence – including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
- Experience driving new sales and customers using innovative approaches, leveraging joint partnership events, social selling (Linkedln) and networking.
- MS-900 M365 Fundamentals Certified or prepared to attain certification within 3 months.
- Experience in M365 platform and Modern Work (remote work security, compliance, teamwork, insights, meeting and calling) preferred.
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.