- Work with stakeholders and Digital Capital Planning Team to develop business case for capital investment.
- Utilize project management tools to provide regular status updates to project teams summarizing issues to key points and action required. This includes working with Digital Capital Planning Team to track and monitor Budget and related ROI of programs.
- Measure success of digital programs by defining KPIs for each program and provide timely data and insights on channel performance, trends, and opportunities. Emphasis should be placed on KPIs that measure CX/EX impacts and efficiency gains.
- Map known universe of CX data/metrics to digital initiatives, e.g. digital analytics, Voice of Customer feedback, CRM data, application-level data (log data), transaction data (payment and financial data). Link customer experience to financial returns and showcase the impact of customer experience on the company’s bottom line.
- Monitor budget/costs, including Labor Strategy, Accountability & Controls, and drives strategic initiatives that improve efficiency while reducing expense
- Work with Prinicpal Experience Strategy Manager to identify gaps in measurement and advocate for the tags & tools to measure performance.
- In partnership with Engagement Manager, review KPI trends over time – identify what is improving, and more importantly, what is not improving or getting worse and work with program owners to bring it back on track. Measurements include customer sentiment, feedback, and relevant log-level event metrics (error counts, cart abandonments, funnel fallout).
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 5-7 years experience designing KPIs and communicating actionable insight
- More than 10 years Business Operations experience in Marketing, Sales, or Retail.
- More than 10 years Program Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
*** This role may sit anywhere in the United States
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.