IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Act as Business Partner to develop and direct the HR business plan in alignment with and in support of the business goals and objectives.
- Develop an HR team to ensure the provision of high-quality HR support and consultancy.
- Design and lead implementation of solutions to enhance and grow the business, including organizational design and development, management and talent development, employee engagement initiatives, ensuring effective and efficient delivery of HR services and functions.
- Lead activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions.
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
- Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to senior management.
- Partner with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence to ensure delivery against strategic business imperatives and deliver solutions to meet business needs.
- Sponsor and lead the implementation of projects within HR and across the business for the day-to-day development of redesign and new local and global HR initiatives.
- Provide HR Partnering management coaching and counseling to business leaders and managers to effectively meet business line/region goals.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years’ of progressive HR experience as a generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience
- Experience operating with senior/executive management teams
- 4 years direct line management experience
- Knowledge of the life sciences, healthcare, pharmaceutical, consulting or technology industries
- Excellent problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills. Strong ability to analyze, manipulate and understand data.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Strong business acumen.
- Expert coaching and counseling skills
- Strong process and project management skills
- Experience working in a highly matrixed HR environment
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.