Janssen Global Services is currently recruiting for a Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Neuromuscular Disease, to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Janssen is rapidly expanding its presence and commitment in Neurology, and the recent acquisition of Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc., enables a significant leap forward in realizing our shared goal of helping a wide range of patients living with devastating immune-mediated neurological diseases. The Director of Global Strategic Marketing, Neuromuscular Diseases will be responsible for leading the commercial strategy, market development efforts, and go-to-market model for the lead asset, nipocalimab, in myasthenia gravis (MG) and chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP). The role will report directly to the Global Disease Area Stronghold Commercial Leader for Neurodegeneration.
The Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Neuromuscular Diseases, will be responsible for several areas including, but not limited to:
- Lead the Global Commercial Team (GCT) with representation from NA, EMEA, AP, LA and other key stakeholders to develop and execute global commercial and brand strategies, launch readiness, tactics, and messaging
- Proactively partner with R&D and the regional leadership to provide input into Phase 3 study development, product development decisions, and labeling that supports the commercial launch strategy and lifecycle management investments
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs to ensure robust publication plans and enduring/differentiating data generation
- Liaise with Market Access in development of value propositions to support/bolster reimbursement and approvals globally
- Lead efforts to shape the market in MG and CIDP, including stakeholder identification and engagement in new therapeutic areas for Janssen.
- Ensure development of strong business cases that support the portfolio strategy
- Lead/represent commercial view through governance process, including Neuroscience Review Board, the Development Committee, Investment Committee, and Group Operating Committee
- Lead active partnerships with regional operating companies to ensure launch readiness, with an emphasis on go-to-market models.
- Partner with key cross-functional team members (Analytics, Finance, Competitive Intelligence, Supply Chain etc.) to develop differentiating value proposition and commercial forecast valuation models.
- Be accountable for managing full product budgets
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive pharmaceutical or healthcare experience is required, including local country experience.
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrated in-line marketing, market access, marketing support, or sales management/training experience executing marketing strategy is required.
- Must have a proven track record of exceptional team & cross functional leadership.
- Launch experience is strongly preferred
- Neuroscience experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with regional partners is preferred.
- Demonstrated global mindset with ability to assimilate complex science quickly is required.
- Global experience is preferred
- A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, cross-geography, with a high-level managers and executives is required.
- Excellent executive communication skills are required.
- An ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, lead teams, gain alignment and driving decision making is required.
This position is based in be located in Titusville, NJ and requires up to 25% travel (largely international).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)