- 3+ years distribution leadership experience
- Knowledge of CPG fulfillment and distribution process
- Knowledge of the rework/repack process
- Ability to oversee a diverse team
- Demonstrated project management skills
The Distribution Manager will report to the VP of Operations and will play a vital role in guiding the company’s distribution and operations vision. Apart from day to day operational execution of all warehouse functions, the Distribution Manager will have the responsibility of people management for all warehouse staff.
- Drive daily order management, planning, and distribution execution processes.
- Champion QCDMS (Quality, Cost, Delivery, Morale, and Safety) methodology.
- Build out and own distribution metrics.
- Manage reporting for order execution, daily shipments, as well as financial distribution inputs to finance.
- Oversee warehouse personnel and execute labor requirement planning.
- Maintain relationships with appropriate distribution and transportation suppliers.
- Create and drive an environment of cross-functional collaboration between the distribution team and business stakeholders.
- Identify, implement, and support corrective actions in distribution process.
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced distribution environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- APICS Certification
- Hazardous Materials Shipping Certification
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective team player
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.