- Travel to locations throughout the division and maintain ability to work a varied schedule and on weekends
- Test functionality of store AP equipment (EAS, Lane Hawk, CCTV, etc.) during store visits
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Testify in court and labor hearings on behalf of the company
- Assist the district APM with external and internal investigations
- Ensure the implementation and effectiveness of AP strategies at store level
- Support the district asset protection manager (APM) in execution of AP initiatives
- Complete thorough reports on all AP related activities
- Serve as a district and division liaison to identify and develop solutions to reduce waste
- Identify and resolve conditions/behaviors that affect shrink, safety and profitability by auditing for compliance and communicating AP awareness
- Partner with law enforcement and prepare case reports for criminal prosecution
- Conduct physical security checks; make recommendations to prevent loss and improve profitability
- Comply with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as company policies and procedures, when carrying out responsibilities
- Conduct internal and external investigations and report findings to appropriate stakeholders; apprehend individuals involved in illegal acts
- Conduct plainclothes surveillance to detect internal and external loss within a store environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to maintain integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Ability to diffuse confrontational situations
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Wicklander Certification
- 1 year of retail asset protection experience
- Any multi-store asset protection experience
- Operational knowledge of CCTV systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: 14
Protect company assets through the execution of safety initiatives, inventory recovery and internal and external theft reduction programs. Assist with reduction of lost inventory, time, and assets, monitor surveillance equipment and partner with the district asset protection (AP) manager in the implementation and oversight of AP initiatives. Identify, observe and apprehend shoplifters and others (internal or external) involved in criminal activity impacting the company. Demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions
Minimum Position Qualifications
Desired Previous Experience/Education
Education Level: Other
Required Travel: Up to 100%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.