ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is now hiring a Driver Merchandiser FULL-TIME (Bonus included).
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday (Saturday volunteer) 4 days/10 hours per day starting at 4:00 am.
Retention Bonus – $2,000 ($1,000 will be paid out after 6 months and the other $1,000 after 12 months).
The Driver Merchandiser is responsible for delivering happiness to our customers across a specific route On Time and In Full. You will also ensure that the merchandise is stocked on shelves and in coolers and that the appropriate rotation of products is managed well. You will be an Ambassador for the world’s most recognized brand to customers and consumers alike.
- Deliver products to customers on an assigned route.
- Merchandise, display, and rotate products according to company standards.
- Invoice and Collect amounts due, settle accounts daily.
- Pick up company property & returns.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Class A Driver’s License required. and Clean MVR.
- Experience delivering packaged goods within a local market area, including driving on local streets and navigating busy parking lots.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to check a load for accuracy and stability.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Local delivery experience preferred.
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a two- or four-wheel dolly.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Driving record within MVR policy guidelines required.
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position.ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- CDL A (Required)