WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The Warehouse Technician position is responsible for accurately receiving shipments, picking orders, shipping paint and paint related products to our Sherwin-Williams customers, and other duties as assigned. Our fast-paced Distribution Service Center (DSC) operation is built on teamwork, flexibility, and personal integrity. We count on our employees to adapt and embrace change in order to meet, and ideally surpass, business goals.
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
- Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
- One year of experience working as a picker or packer in a warehouse or distribution center environment
- Experience operating stationary power equipment such as palletizers, conveyors, hoists and stackers, mills or farm/construction equipment
- Experience operating mobile power equipment such as lift trucks, tow motors or pallet handling equipment, order pickers, high lifts, fork lifts, or cherry pickers
- Experience using computers for picking tickets and order entry (keyboarding, data entry, scanners, bar code readers, etc.)
Who we are
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.