Goodwill Industries helps people become independent through education and training leading to employment.
To assure all ECommerce duties are completed in a timely manner including receiving, processing, documenting, photographing, and reporting on all consigned items from stores and donations, as well the listing, documenting, and answering of customer questions, and the packaging, labeling, weighing and shipping of goods sold online.
1. To operate all E-Commerce procedures for online sales including receiving, sorting, photographing, listing, packaging, shipping, and documenting. This includes all procedures for listing on Shop Goodwill, Indaba, eBAY, GoodTwice, and Amazon.
2. To ensure the safety, security, efficiency and effectiveness of all ECommerce functions and consigned items.
3. Utilize ECommerce programs, sites, and tools for listing items in the online marketplace.
4. To assist with the sorting of computer donations, as requested.
5. To maintain adequacy, accuracy and punctuality of reports and records.
6. To provide proactive repair and preventive maintenance of assigned equipment.
7. To perform quality control checks on all store shipments of ECommerce and EBooks containers arriving at warehouse.
8. To operate a pallet jack for loading, unloading, and moving of materials as needed.
9. To perform general housekeeping, custodial and janitorial duties as may be scheduled and assigned.
10. To ensure compliance with established Goodwill policies and procedures.
11. To perform all other duties as assigned.
Education: Functional reading, writing, typing and mathematical skills.
Work Experience: Previous production experience preferred. Internet and computer savvy individual highly desired. This position is an entry-level position for individuals w
Physical Requirements: Daily requirements may include climbing, balancing, reaching, talking, hearing, seeing, standing, stooping, kneeling, handling, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling. May be exposed to dust and odors. May be required to do limited work outdoors.
Safety & Security: Responsible for following all safety, security, and money handling procedures, as directed by Goodwill policy.
Work Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM Monday – Friday or whatever hours are required to meet the professional requirements of the job.
Work Attire: Each associate should present a fashionable, neat, and clean appearance that will be reflective of Goodwill’s positive image in the community. Shoes should be acceptable in a work environment and should not expose toes or other parts of an individual’s feet. All shoes must be closed toe in design.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS – GOODWILL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.