Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
As Microsoft boldly proclaims a mission of empowerment, our Industry footprint is where the impact will be felt most. The Regulated Industry organization serves 5 core Industries in the United States (U.S.) – Federal Government, Financial Services, State and Local Government, Healthcare and Education – supporting customers on their digital ambitions across the U.S. and around the globe. As Microsoft continues to grow and win successively larger Prime Contractor Programs, our Regulated Industries Team needs Cloud Program Managers (CPM) to lead and execute these programs across our customer base. We are looking for a program manager capable of driving growth across the continuum of our products, cloud services and partner solutions. The core of the CPM’s role is a relentless focus on customer success and customer outcomes. As a part of our Customer Success Organization, the Cloud Program Manager leads the entire cycle of program management from capture through program execution.
- Lead and Partner with Program Stakeholders and Customers to achieve their goals for digital transformation while maximizing Microsoft’s position across the digital estate within a customer and program.
- Coordinate with various product and services teams within Microsoft and its Partner Ecosystem and introduce those products and services to customers to enhance digital transformation in alignment with customer objectives and program outcomes.
- Lead and direct large enterprise cloud implementations across multiple projects, workstreams and external and internal teams.
- Ensure the successful implementation of program objectives. Develop schedules for program milestones, reviews, customer interfaces and internal milestone tracking.
- Develop strong internal relationships across a matrixed team of Account Executives, Technical Architects, Engineering, Services and Support for the successful execution of program objectives.
- Lead, direct and drive annualized growth and financial performance across multiple engagements in the program.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned business professional with multi-disciplinary experience, who has the aspiration and potential to grow as a broad business leader, especially in leading multi-year, large Azure cloud engagements.
- Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, innovation, and the ability to motivate, inspire, and lead cross group/functional teams with a high degree of independence and success
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Proven success in building long term relationships with key stakeholders and influencers
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and share in large or highly strategic accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
- 10+ years of success in consultative/complex technical deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects)
- Leadership experience on transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Prior work experience in a Program, Project, and Change Management role
- US Citizenship required
- Education Industry experience preferred
- Travel ranges from 10-25% depending on location and assignments