- Work cross-functionally with engineering, PM, design, partnerships, marketing, and other teams
- Define and own the education vision and KPIs (acquisition, engagement, and retention).
- Understand the existing platforms, ideate on ways to improve the user experience, and define a plan for moving to Microsoft Learn
- Create detailed functional specifications for epics and features
- Continually invest in improvements via various testing approaches
- Become fluent in analyzing data and user feedback
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback cross-functionally to drive a more user-centric product
- Present a vision, functionality, and data to executives, external partners, and customers
- 5+ years in business strategy or consulting roles with direct customer engagement experience
- 10+ years of program or product management experience; experience in K-HED tech strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of the higher education, new graduate career landscape, and industry trends in job growth.
- Audience empathy for the requirements and motivations of educators, students, and institutional IT staff that support course instruction
- Passion for learning and inspiring others to continually learn
- Experience building best-in-class user experiences with proven ability to ship on time
- Deep empathy for customers and users, and the ability to identify customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and cross-group skills
- Exceptional problem solving, strategic thinking, and technical skills
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal direction
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Experience with a metrics-driven mindset and the ability to experiment, learn and improve
- MBA degree or related field is desired
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.