- Minimum of a High School diploma and 2 years of related experience or additional education
- Applicant must be able to read and understand basic avionics or vehicle wiring schematics.
- Basic soldering skill are required for this position as well as familiarization with aircraft type wire cutting and mechanical splicing.
- Applicant must be able to pass in-house solder and cable crimp and harness classes.
- Basic hand tool knowledge as well as familiarization with some power tools is required.
- Applicant must be flexible in types of work assignments. Applicant must be able to react to changing priorities as directed.
- Familiar with MS Office software,
- NASA/Military specification Solder training course completion.
- CreoView or other 3D modeling experience is also preferred.
- Experience with break out boxes, Scopes, Dual Volt Meters and other types of electronic test equipment is preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.