We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It’s time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
Mondelēz International is looking for vacancy: Employee Relations Specialist
Responsible for Employee Relations for Latin America and/or North America including case intake and investigation for disciplinary cases, performance issues, attendance / job abandonment issues, and documentation requests for legal / tribunal investigations.
- Retrieves cases from SNOW tool and assigns them per team dispatching procedures.
- Conducts Employee Relations intakes with managers within SLA of 24-48 hours, documents intake details in case management tool, determines key stakeholders to engage, pulls employee profile, previous performance history, signed policies, and initiates investigation strategy document.
- Validates case type and evaluates complexity and priority per defined matrixes. Records case in ER Dispatching Tool and aligns with manager on next steps.
- Reports up cases through Business Integrity / Ethics Point when appropriate.
- Conducts Employee Relations investigations, assesses situations, and determines appropriate actions in line with company policies and practices:
- Investigates into employee misconduct and complaints. Documents investigation findings, interviews, and document analysis. Writes disciplinary action documents. Consistently administers disciplinary actions using a progressive discipline approach.
- Provides coaching and guidance to managers of blue collar workers or junior talent as it relates to performance issues. Drafts warning letters and Performance Improvement Plans as needed.
- Assists managers with attendance, absenteeism, and job abandonment issues. Administers disciplinary actions in line with company policies and practices. Drafts warning letters or termination documents as needed.
- Assists local HR or labor counsel in documentation requests for legal / tribunal investigations. Provides documentation as needed.
- Partners with HRMs / HRBLs and legal throughout the Employee Relations process. Actively informs, engages, and influences stakeholders. Identifies opportunities for improvement or feedback.
- Ensures processes are followed consistently and fair and equitable treatment is applied. Practices ER Principles (Fair, Corrective, Timely, Consistent, Progressive, Safety, Due Process) throughout management of all cases and helps stakeholders understand their importance.
- Actively monitors own KPI’s and participates in team Daily Management System meetings. Owns action plans and problem solving, including Kaizen ideas and other MBS Service Center projects and initiatives that support the prevention and elimination of losses in our processes. Lives and embraces our Lean culture.
- Participates in MBS engagement initiatives including the Joy Team and other Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Organizational Development or fields related.
- Fluent in Spanish, English and Portuguese (oral and written fluency is required).
- Experience supporting a business function as HR Generalist / Manager or Employee Relations (3 years).
- Experience handling large volumes of employee relations matters.
- Familiarity with Employment Law.
- Solid investigation and interviewing skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent customer focus and high sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly articulate ideas, listen actively, and read non-verbal communication.
- Able to summarize ideas and write concise summaries.
- Able to manage confidential information appropriately.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelēz International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.