SHIFT: Day Job
Employee Service Representative
- Services client accounts with timely and effective response to client service related concerns and issues.
- Keeps operational teams appraised of client changes, culture, benefit intent, etc. Keeps account appraised of service related trends and issues, handles escalations and provides overall support to key client service related issues and needs.
- Talks with clients by phone or in person to ensure the best service possible.
- Answers client inquiries regarding health plan or service issues. Responds to customer issues and investigates and resolves errors.
- Coordinates complaint resolution concerning billing or services rendered with appropriate department(s).
- Coordinates client service needs with other departments as required to ensure client service and satisfaction.
- Regularly attends and participates in on-site client visits as the need arises based on performance guarantees of that group.
- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent; 5 years related claims/customer service experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Associate degree preferred.
- Experience with Solutions Central, WGS and WDE is strongly preferred
- Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
- Detailed-oriented with ability to multi-task required.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.