The Engagement manager will play a key role in ensuring the digital strategy and vision programs are communicated, understood, and realized, in partnership with the Digital Strategy team. Reporting to the Head of Change Management, responsibilities will include; developing comprehensive plans for sharing customer insights with business partners to influence change; manage and solve customer pain points and escalations through process improvement; collaborate and communicate with cross-functional partners, stakeholders and leadership to deliver an Un-carrier experience to every customer. Additionally, they will work cross-functionally to understand the linkage between T-Mobile’s business goals and defining Customer and Frontline experiences to maximize T-Mobile success.This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. They will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities: Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative. Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan. Provide ongoing status updates to individual teams and organizationally wide regarding in-flight initiatives
- Drive communication efforts: Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Construct executive-level (SLT) presentations and present complex information from multiple departments and reporting sources in a clear, concise and decision-impacting manner
- Assess the change impact: Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders. Establish feedback loop for all supported teams and tools; incorporate feedback data and anecdotal information for use in evaluating initiative progress and impact
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders and effectively communicate and educate regarding the organizational strategy
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress. Assist in the identification and creation of KPIs and metrics for use in the ongoing assessment of the overall digital health of the organization
- Utilize storytelling and engagement to drive organizational goals and help implement change. Work with strategy team to identify key trends for use in shaping future organizational direction
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 6 years’ experience in process design/management including proven success in process design, optimization, analysis and documentation
- 4 years project or program management
- Minimum 4+ years of leadership experience or similar cross-functional program leadership role
- Full industry knowledge of customer satisfaction drivers; strong understanding of policy/process impact to front line employee & customer satisfaction
- Proficient in MS Office – specifically Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
- 5 years experience working with Change Management initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required.
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.