- In partnership with Engagement Program Manager, leverage knowledge and understanding of Solution Area, Industry, and Cross company content and narratives to create and deliver truly unique and meaningful experiences for our customers. These experiences enhance Microsoft’s positioning as a trusted advisor, solution provider and demonstrate our business, technology leadership and innovation.
- Manage agenda changes and provide input into content and speaker experiences considering customer and stakeholder needs with attention to Solution Area, Industry, and Cross company story arch and flow.
- Develop and maintain a network of subject matter experts that can be leveraged in situations where you would recommend speakers for their unique capabilities. This includes assigned Industry.
- In partnership with the Content team, manage a set of escalation topics and deliver consistent follow-up on escalated sessions at T-3 weeks for all sessions across teams that require coverage.
- Manage multiple engagements and priorities in flight and ensure timely fulfillment across those engagements.
- Leveraging a network of speakers, assist the Engagement Owner and Engagement Program Manager with custom session speaker outreach.
- Assist the Engagement Program Manager with Microsoft Executive outreach in support of customer briefings using the Executive Request process guidance.
- Monitor and adhere to role specific metrics and KPI’s with a focus on Customer Satisfaction.
- At times life gets in the way of a well thought out plan. Therefore you will act as escalation point on the day(s) of the briefing for all speaker related briefing issues (speakers may cancel a session due to sickness, other engagements, e and an attempt to secure a new speaker must be initiated).
- Operate within the Engagement Management Workflow process to deliver consistent and impactful briefings that align with Customer Experience Team and Enterprise Commercial priorities worldwide.
Key Competencies: Impact & Influence, Cross Boundary Collaboration, Operation Excellence, Customer Passion and Focus, Drive for Results and Problem Solving, Confidence and Executive Presence, Written and Verbal Communications
- 1+ year experience in Enterprise sales, marketing, business development, and/or other related experiences, including engagement directly with partner and customer executives.
- Proven record of operational excellence with ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously, demonstrating resourcefulness in resolving issues, ability to prioritize, and detail orientation.
- Foundational understanding of enterprise technology trends such as digital transformation and cloud computing and/or Microsoft’s enterprise solutions.
- Exceptional verbal, written communications, and cross-team collaboration skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.