McKim & Creed is a unique, employee-owned firm. First and foremost, we value people. This means we not only hire great talent, we’ve also created an environment where each individual can grow, flourish and apply innovative thinking. As a result, we’ve created a world-class team of professionals within a nimble organization. That’s what our clients want. That’s why we succeed. Our clients hire us because of our people.
McKim & Creed has a reputation for state-of-the-art design of facilities that treat, preserve and conserve the earth’s finite water resources and optimize existing infrastructure and resources. Our highly respected teams of engineers and surveyors are committed to the innovation, sustainability and resource efficiencies that lead to a cleaner, safer and more sustainable future while helping communities leverage their infrastructure.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Water team. If you want to work at a company that will help you become the best you can be, we’re glad you found McKim & Creed.
Watch this video!
Watch this video to learn more about what it’s like to be a part of our team!
- Provides technical and design services in support of Sewer System Evaluation Survey (SSES) projects with primary focus in flow monitoring and hydraulic analysis as part of a project team.
- Conduct data quality checks, including analysis of data and preparation of data for hydraulic models.
- Conducts technical evaluations projects.
- Prepares design computations and assessments.
- Produces design/construction drawings, technical specifications, and bid documents.
- Reports directly to their Project Manager.
- Responsible for completing design tasks within budget and on schedule.
- Communicates and coordinates technical evaluations and designs, technical writing of reports and correspondence with Project Manager and design team to complete work efficiently.
- Stays current with Local, State & Federal Design Standards and Regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering preferred.
- Engineering Intern or Engineer in Training Certification.
- Some overnight travel will be required.
- Process-oriented individual with strong organization and technical skills.
- Solid communicator, able to take and understand directives from PM and coordinate efforts with design team.
- Strong writing and verbal skills; Able to complete work consistently, with moderate flexibility to accommodate varying demands put on them by PMs.
- May or may not require a valid driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
McKim & Creed is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and maintains a Drug Free Workplace.