- Developing API-first cloud services using NodeJS, MongoDB, Git, and Kubernetes with an AWS infrastructure
- Developing for an ever-evolving ecosystem of monolith, micro, and nano services that work together to support a home and mobile video entertainment experience
- Participation in daily code review, technical discussion, and task breakdown
- Following industry standards to achieve the highest levels of code maintainability and reliability as our services and systems scale
- Writing and updating developer documentation
- Possesses a strong focus on developing robust cloud services that are designed for reliability and fault-tolerance
- Eager to learn, build, and architect with team members through code review and discussion
- Excellent communications skills (one-on-one, group speaking, written)
- Excellent analytical skills, able to see a solution through to its completion and independently identify its edge-cases and optimizations
- Thrives in an evolving environment, your success is built on constant delivery
- Motivated by self-improvement
- Two+ years developing cloud-based software solutions for a live production environment
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.