Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Engineer Software – DevSecOps to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The selected candidate will be working with the latest technology to modernize software production across multiple programs.
- Standup of large scale software factory used by software teams
- Integrate and automate systems to facilitate continuous build, continuous integration, continuous test, and continuous deployment pipeline
- Strong communication skills is a must to work with Software IPT, chief engineers, and development team
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline and 2 years of related experience, or 0 years of experience with a Master’s Degree in a STEM discipline
- Ability to obtain an active DOD security clearance
- Experience with build tools (i.e., Maven, Ant) and/or continuous integration environments (i.e., Jenkins,TeamCity)
- Experience with Virtualization technology
- Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration
- Experience using the Agile methodology
- Experience with the full Atlassian tool suite (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Crucible, FishEye, Crowd)
- Experience developing builds in Maven, including MAVEN profiles. Ability to automate software builds and releases via Maven & Nexus
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with developing formal builds within the DoD industry
- Experience with VMware infrastructure and automation
- Certification from VMWare and Cisco is desired
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.