At Exelon, we’ve got a place for you!
Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Develops studies, plans, criteria, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents, performance assessments, cost estimates, budgets, associated with the planning, design, licensing, construction, operation, and maintenance of Exelon’s electric generation, transmission, distribution, gas and telecommunication facilities/systems. Provides analytical support for consultation and recommendations to the Company within and to other business units and/or customers as a result of studying company or customer-owned systems, processes, equipment, vehicles or facilities. Collects and compiles financial data for budget and actual costs of projects. Reviews financial data from budget and actual costs of projects. Operates independently and seeks guidance when appropriate.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Performs engineering assignments while exercising independent discretion; (e.g. Collect data, perform analysis, interpret results, draw conclusions, and make recommendations to management)
- Performs engineering tasks associated with large projects or a number of small projects; (e.g. Analyze and interpret the results of power flows and perform engineering tests, and analyze non-specific and ambiguous results)
- May direct the engineering tasks associated with a large project or a number of small projects (e.g. Verify and validate studies, blueprints, or designs against accepted engineering principles and practices. Design high voltage transmission and distribution circuits, meeting all engineering standards and criteria)
- Participates on teams and may lead teams.
- Provides technical assistance in support of others.
- Applies technical knowledge to help promote a safe work environment and to enhance customer satisfaction.
Knowledge of construction, operations or engineering principles and practices.
Good knowledge and experience with regulations, guides, standards, codes, methods, and practices necessary to perform routine assignments for a specific discipline installations, or service.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster