- 5+ years of work experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of experience with complex calendar management.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with space management.
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination.
Are you interested in being a part of Amazon’s innovative history? Be a part of a team who strives to be the most customer centric Pharmacy? Are passionate about customers? The Amazon Pharmacy team is seeking a bright, friendly, customer-obsessed and detail oriented individual to support the Vice President of Operations.
This role requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, has a keen eye for detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A successful candidate will have a bias for action, innovate and create new processes and mechanisms to drive organization. A successful member of this team collaborates effectively across various teams, is able to exhibit control under pressure, juggle multiple critical requests autonomously and effectively, and seeks to continue learning, growing and challenging themselves.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Effective and proactive support of multiple complex calendars and email management.
- Acting as a business partner by ensuring proactive and thoughtful support of the rhythm of the business through collaboration with other Executive Assistants, Finance, and HR Partners on key business events.
- Organizing, prioritizing, and appropriately handling time-sensitive, confidential information.
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
- Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, supply ordering).
- Managing large group logistics.
- Ownership of travel arrangements for executives.
- Participation in planning of large events and summits.
- Having fun at work while helping others do the same!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization, planning, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Project and/or program management experience.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping stakeholders appropriately informed or engaged
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.