Due to the current COVID situation and working remotely, candidates are required to have a broadband connection and router at home with a minimum speed of 15 mbps. Candidates must be able to work within 50 feet of the router.
- Create new leads for Midmarket business segment via web browsing, referrals, and calling campaigns. Meet and exceed monthly appointments quota and maintain monthly call goals as expectations dictate.
- Coordinate with customers and Account Managers to schedule meetings. Use google maps to determine drive time and distance between appointments and meetings
- Extensive data entry, system navigation, and utilization required, including independent analysis and decision making related to information. Accuracy and efficiency in data entry required.
- Successfully completes continuous training to maintain knowledge of products, services, and sales approaches. Uses automated knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver exceptional service to meet T-Mobile’s productivity and quality standards.
- Attains productivity and sales goals based on targeted metrics. Meets/exceeds all departmental goals and business objectives.
- Demonstrates positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers. Demonstrates personal leadership in consistently maintaining high standards for ethical and professional conduct
- One plus years related sales / telemarketing experience with proven track record.
- Committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ability to thrive in a lively working environment and multi-task. Self-starter with independent ability to meet strong deadlines with detail and effectiveness.
- Superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Confident, assertive, flexible, team-oriented and professional
- Strong time management skills with ability to manage highly complex and/or critical customer issues
- Knowledge, ability, focus, and skill to provide superior business sales delivery and support
- Remain attuned to related market trends and general developments within the customer’s industry as well as in the wireless industry
- Strong analysis, reporting, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Highly competitive personality
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.