Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a highly qualified, mission oriented individual to lead strategic planning and a local facilities team located in Huntsville, AL, with responsibilities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Ensures that facilities is chartered and equipped with experienced personnel to lead the overall facilities operations and management process and to sustain facilities planning and portfolio requirements
- Set the facilities strategic vision and provide daily oversight, mentoring and coaching to facilities and staff.
- Ensure a high quality of service support to all customers
- Oversee the management of facilities moves, space planning, space utilization and space optimization activities for local and division sites
- Oversee full life cycle of infrastructure construction projects and operations projects maintaining compliance in accordance with applicable plans, procedures and governing codes
- Budget preparation and tracking of expenditures for assigned facilities.
- Ensure project status reporting.
- Support strategic planning to include provision of required data for development of the sector AOP, LRSP and Capital Plan
- Interact with Landlords/Property Managers to assure proper upkeep of site locations and adherence to lease expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Facilities Management or comparable field of study, or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- 10 years of experience in facility management
- Strong working knowledge of building mechanical/electrical systems
- Active DoD Secret Clearance and must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance
- Extensive experience leading large capital improvement facilities projects
- Previous experience interacting with Senior level Management
- Excellent Communication Skills and Executive Level presence
- Proficiency with Archibus – Innovative Workplace Solutions
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.