Join us and be one who helps to empower the US government! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact.
- Lead strategic programs, aligned with organizational and company priorities, to drive growth and delivery enablement.
- Partner closely with CSU Enablement team to develop programs and landing approach for the NSG CSU business and each role.
- Ensure that the Connected Customer Experience lands across all CSU roles in NSG and ensure landing is aligned to US National CSU and other enablement teams
- Collaborate with the broader team of Business Program Managers and Delivery Enablement Leads responsible for developing and landing programs within the Federal CSU Business.
- Enable end-to-end reporting and insights of scorecard data and metrics including items such as consumption, delivered value, engagement profitability.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate the sharing of information and ensure informed business prioritization and decision making.
- Comprehend and track a complex set of business requirements as they get addressed across multiple functions.
Success in this role will require a high degree of collaboration and strategic leadership across the Federal CSU organization, the US National team, Federal Consulting and other key business partners. The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of program management experience in an enterprise level environment.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving ability with the ability to develop insightful observations that can be used to optimize the performance of the business.
- Broad experience across Microsoft contributing toward enablement of Microsoft Services tools and processes executing a strategy impacting revenue, consumption, and delivery excellence.
- Experience and familiarity with Services systems, processes, and tools used by Federal Services.
- A demonstrable track record of working in a matrixed environment building strong relationships that support positive business outcomes.
- A track record of understanding and identifying blockers and working across business groups to influence decisions that move the business forward.
- Experience managing and leading complex multi-disciplined virtual teams both directly and remotely.
- Demonstrated strong program/project management of operational programs in both Federal and/or US based teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage ambiguity.
- Thought-leader with excellent verbal, written, and visualization communication skills.
Cloud Screening: Candidates must be able to successfully complete and pass a Microsoft Cloud background screening. Required Cloud Screenings will be administered on a recurring bi-annual basis.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.