WHO WE ARE
Compensation Accounting is responsible for accounting, reporting and payment of salary, bonus (Cash and Equity), other types of remuneration paid to employees of the firm and tax payments to domestic and international tax authorities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience building complex Anaplan models, creating and implementing user stories, utilizing BI Tools such as Alteryx and Tableau to drive large data analysis and reporting
- Build a systemic solution to improve data flow from Compensation Accounting sub-ledger systems to Anaplan
- Operate across all Divisions of the firm liaising with Divisional CFO’s to establish requirements, build systemic solutions, and implement new processes to create complex data sets to drive Financial analysis.
- Drive the appropriate governance to ensure best data practices, working to identify and eliminate barriers to progress in transformation across teams, and help teams improve the structure and integrity of their financial data.
- Prepare budgets/projections for salary, bonus, payroll tax, share-based awards, and other compensation elements
- Ensure sound operational controls are maintained and followed in compliance with existing internal/external governance
- Perform testing of system enhancements and liaise with the technology support team
- Prepare standard management reports for various groups and respond to ad hoc queries
- Reconcile data between various groups and Compensation Accounting applications
- Able to translate technical data capabilities to an operational and financial audience
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and an ability to maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Articulate issues clearly and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Listen well and be receptive to others’ ideas and suggestions, encouraging open and collaborative dialogue among team members in order to identify and execute on process enhancements
- Identify client needs and appropriately work to understand the foundations of great client experience, while leveraging available internal tools to provide the best service possible
- Articulate operational and risk impacts related to a specific task or procedure
- Implement controls to proactively manage risks in this domain (e.g. entitlement; data proliferation control etc.)
- Anaplan Modelling
- Microsoft Excel/Tableau / Power BI experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in high velocity delivery
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible to constantly changing priorities
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Extreme attention to details and the ability to follow through
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS:
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity