Global Financial Services (GFS) support the digital transformation journey of Microsoft’s customers, partners & vendors by providing competitive credit and payment solutions to support revenue growth while managing credit risk. We are a compliance first organization with customer obsession and deal economics focus. We support $120B in trade receivables and $11B in payment solutions per year in global markets.
- Support revenue by providing credit and financing solutions to customers and partners. Work with Field teams on analyzing and implementing the optimal deal structure
- Be the primary interface of GFS team with Customers, Partners & Field teams
- Partner with Global Sales and Marketing Operations (GSMO) teams, Business Desk (BD) and other Field roles to understand annual and quarterly revenue target forecasts, plan credit capacity and assess financing support required
- Partner closely with CELA, Tax, Accounting, BD, Field Controllers and other teams to ensure effective and compliant deal execution that leads to on-time cash collection
- Engage with local banking partners to assess financing opportunities
- Implement bank financing and on-book payment solutions leveraging innovative technology
- Support pre-deal and pre-billing processes to maximize post-deal cash flow and customer satisfaction
- Support GFS Credit Management & Operations teams as needed
- Educate and advise stakeholders on how best to leverage financial solutions to drive strategic outcomes for the company, with compliance at the center.
- Provide deal economics analysis to help execute deals
- Be a subject matter expert on the use of payment solutions to support customer engagements
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft, or other large multi-national companies supporting Latin America countries
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or related fields is desirable. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Strong experience in finance, operations or customer facing roles is required
- High-level of integrity, self-confidence, demonstrated change management and support for a diverse and inclusive culture
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, including the ability to comfortably communicate with senior management at Microsoft
- Motivated self-starter who can clearly identify and articulate customer value
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to influence others with empathy while under pressure to deliver compliant outcomes to key stakeholders and customers
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.