Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the National Account sales organization, specifically Regional programs.
The incumbent will be involved in performing account maintenance and sales tracking which includes additions, deletions and updates.
The individual will also be performing maintenance and distribution of Customer Price Record Cards and Customer Schedules.
Data will be required to be entered into the National Account Customer Database, and the individual must ensure the integrity of the information being stored.
The incumbent will also provide customer service to National Account Executives, customers, and the field sales organization, which includes Sherwin-Williams stores, sales reps, and District Credit Offices via e-mail and a toll-free phone line.
This is a task oriented, data entry and customer service position, in which the individual needs to closely follow directions.
Maintain emails in assigned folder
- On a daily basis the incumbent will complete all emails assigned to their folder.
- Ensuring that confirmation emails are delegated back to the requesting processor.
- Ensure documents received by email are properly scanned to the OnBase application.
Process Geocode request based upon the customer property list received.
- If the customer sends in a complete property listing, the file must be saved in the appropriate property directory.
- Arrange the customer property list data in the required format to be be uploaded to the Geocode system.
- After the Geocode process has completed, the output data needs to be arranged to the proper format.
- Once the data has been properly formatted accounts are reviewed and tracked to the appropriate National Account parent.
New accounts are created for customer properties that currently do not have one.
- Process new National Account packages
- Process new National Account packages from start to finish.
- Maintain the accuracy of the National Accounts Database while completing daily tasks, this includes creating the parent, geocode, tracking accounts and creating new accounts.
- Scan legal (affidavits and supply agreements) and credit documents and archive them by account or by parent.
- Export and complete the daily job/account files from the field.
- Complete monthly job files received from National Account Executives prior to month end close.
- Reference the Account-Job Tracking file to ensure accuracy of rebate accruals for jobs.
Other Administrative Duties
- Perform other administrative duties and tasks as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities while maintaining accuracy
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.