BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent. Minimum 3+ years of finance experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ops Robotics seeks a FP&A leader to support a large WW business team and partner closely with a broad range of global finance and business leaders in WW Operations. This leader will support the core FP&A function within the organization, assisting in the coordination of annual and quarterly budget processes, lead month end close activities, and partner with key business stakeholders to align on crucial initiatives tied to the product roadmap.
The FP&A leader has a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving. Collaboratively work with business leaders to deliver results, including the ability to persuade with data.
- Identifies basic control risks, evaluates impact, proposes changes, and implements improvements to remediate gaps
- Delivers weekly/monthly financial close. Uses financial systems and advanced MSExcel functions to work with large data sets. Outputs plans, forecasts, budgets, and consolidations.
- Works with a variety of data sources. Identifies incomplete or inaccurate data, identifies root causes of data issues, escalates discrepancies, fixes data where possible or partners to deliver a solution.
- Uses active listening skills intuitively to communicate data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner. Adjusts style for various audiences to articulate complex finance issues clearly.
- Identifies and implements solutions to resolve, improve, automate, standardize, or simplify finance processes.
- Makes thoughtful time management decisions independently. Prioritizes work, resolves issues, meets deadlines, and seeks feedback from your manager. Discerns between urgent and non-urgent issues and acts accordingly to solve them.
- Drives own self-development in the Finance Community: seeks opportunities to expand finance expertise. Participates in events, initiatives, and projects, then shares gained knowledge in and outside of your team.
- Contributes to work life harmony by being a positive, collaborative, and effective influencer to new team members as an indicator of operations excellence.
Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos) and other financial systems (Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards) MBA and/or Professional certifications (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate)