Established in 1998, TradeTheNews.com is the first financial news analysis firm to provide audio squawks for Equities, Fixed Income and Commodities. Our NewsStation platform is utilized by thousands of professionals globally and we are proud to be a trusted source for some of the largest firms on both the buy and sell side.
About The Position
Entering our third decade of market moving analysis, we’re expanding our International Markets Analysis Team with Additional News Analysts. This individual will work with a global team remotely analyzing and identifying news that influences both single stocks and over all markets.
About The Candidate
The ideal candidate will have lightning fast typing skills, work well under pressure and be able to identify an evolving story and link it all together. You will also have a strong understanding of the various global markets, be eager to jump in, and have quick comprehension of vital news stories and ability to communicate the dynamics of the global financial markets.
Key skills Business English, Financial Analysis, Stock market
Remote, full-time on EU shift (6 am – 4 pm London time), with vacation and sick days.
Remote in your home office anywhere in the world. Working remote is not for everyone. Must be diligent, focused and have a quiet designated work space with a door that closes.
We offer competitive salary rate based on your experience
- Clear voice and pronunciation;
- At least 3-5 years European Equities Experience as a Buy side or Sell Side Trader;
- Cross asset class knowledge and understanding of how news flow affects these markets;
- Total financial experience of at least 5 years;
- BA from a recognized college or university;
- Ability to stay focused and on-point in a fast-paced environment;
- Brilliant, mature, collegial, high energy, intellectually curious;
- Ability to work both individually and within a collaborative team environment;
- Lightning fast typing skills;
International candidates welcomed to apply for this remote positions.
You will work in fast changing environment following the ongoing situations on the markets and analyzing in real time the event happening In the world. You will use the company’s tools and systems to provide a high quality online news analysis to our clients helping them to stay on the cutting edge of what’s just happened. Initial training course is provided to ensure the introduction to the company policies and values.
As the main daily activity you will:
- Make written and online audio commentaries on overall market behavior, economic data and other related events
- Prepare research reports including coverage of key events e.g. central bank interest rate decisions, government bond auctions and major earnings announcements
- Monitor economic trends and developments across various financial asset classes such as global equity indices, FX and commodity markets
- Produce daily and weekly research reports such as opening news, economic data previews and calendars
Interested in joining our global team? If so please submit:
2) Cover letter
3) Salary History
4) Writing Sample
5) Typingtest.com results (at least 60+WPM required for consideration)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- European Equities: 3 years (Preferred)