- 40 Hours per Week –
- Remote (Work from Home) –
- Hourly –
- Monday – Friday; No Weekends or Holidays –
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. –
- Benefits Eligible –
- Provides short term assistance to clients.
- Assists client in accessing medical, financial and housing resources.
- Assists in creating community support systems for clients.
- Screens individuals requesting services and determines appropriate course of action.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Job Information
Job ID: 1205966
Employment Status: Full-Time
BJC Behavioral Health is a community health center that provides and coordinates behavioral health services for more than 6,000 seriously mentally ill adults and seriously emotionally disturbed children in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. François, Iron and Washington counties. As an Administrative Agent of the Missouri Department of Mental Health (DMH) serves as a major point of entry for people eligible for mental health services funded by DMH and is responsible for serving as gatekeeper to the public mental health system. BJC Behavioral Health also administers the BJC Employee Assistance Program ad Behavioral Health Partners, an administrative services organization.
Inform, outreach, screen for services, and successfully refer people to the appropriate services within the organization and larger community in a manner that is timely and respectful.
Provide pre-admission screening for individuals seeking services and linkage to internal/external resources for clients admitted to the agency.
- Social Services/related
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center