What will you actually be doing?
- Outfit building, dressing & styling of all mannequins and VM features on Womenswear.
- Drive sales by reacting to seasonal trends & changes, and sold out lines.
- Work alongside the store team on VM fixture positioning and stock layout.
- Flexibility to work across the week (Sunday to Monday) will be required. The average weekly hours will be around 18.06 hours per week, based on annual work pattern which will vary in content week on week (between a minimum of 12 hours a week, and a maximum of 43 hours a week). Exact hours and details to be provided at interview stage.
Please note this is a temporary contract expected to last up to 12 months
- You’ll be fashion trend-focused, with a creative background and an eye for what looks good.
- You’ll have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and always aim for the best in everything you do.
- A flexible approach is key. Workload will fluctuate during each season and you’ll need to react efficiently to this. Individual store work patterns will reflect the planned weekly workload. Please note that this work pattern is fixed and you must be able to commit to it.
- A confident communicator who uses their influence with others positively.
- Understanding the NEXT customer is critical. Remember, they always come first!