This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages:
- Java 8 or higher.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement .
- Strong object oriented analysis and design skills (OOAD).
- Experience with Java eco-system and associated tooling (Core & EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud).
- Experience with Cloud Platforms, Container/Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry).
- Experience with MicroServices & Event Architecture.
- Experience with Integration patterns and messaging technologies (JMS, Kafka, RabbitMQ).
- SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar), Testing tools & frameworks (Jasmin/Karma, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Mockito), Agile Methodology and Tools (JIRA).
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Assemble the complete stack required to build a modern web app using MongoDB, Express, React, and Node. This book also covers many other complementary tools: React Router, GraphQL, React-Bootstrap, Babel, and Webpack. This new edition will use the latest version of React (React 16) and the latest React Router (React Router 4), which has a significantly different approach to routing compared to React Router 2 which was used in the first edition of the book.
Though the primary focus of Pro MERN Stack is to equip you with all that is required to build a full-fledged web application, a large portion of the book will be devoted to React 16. The popular MEAN (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node) stack introduced Single Page Apps (SPAs) and front-end Model-View-Controller (MVC) as new and efficient paradigms.
The Full Stack Developer: Your Essential Guide to the Everyday Skills Expected of a Modern Full Stack Web Developer
Understand the technical foundations, as well as the non-programming skills needed to be a successful full stack web developer. This book reveals the reasons why a truly successful full stack developer does more than write code.
You will learn the principles of the topics needed to help a developer new to agile or full stack working—UX, project management, QA, product management, and more— all from the point of view of a developer. Covering these skills alongside the fundamentals and foundations of modern web development, rather than specifics of current technologies and frameworks (which can age quickly), all programming examples are given in the context of the web as it is in 2018.
Although you need to feel comfortable working on code at the system, database, API, middleware or user interface level, depending on the task in hand, you also need to be able to deal with the big picture and the little details. The Full Stack Developer recognizes skills beyond the technical, and gives foundational knowledge of the wide set of skills needed in a modern software development team.
Hands-On Full Stack Web Development with Angular 6 and Laravel 5: Become fluent in both frontend and backend web development with Docker, Angular and Laravel
Build modern, fast, and progressive web applications using modern features of PHP 7 and TypeScript
Explore the latest features of Angular and Laravel to build applications that are powerful, consistent, and maintainable
Develop modern user interfaces with a reusable component-based architecture using Angular 6 and Bootstrap 4
Learn how to build secure backend APIs with Laravel
Website security made easy. This book covers the most common ways websites get hacked and how web developers can defend themselves.
Every website today is vulnerable to attack and a compromised website can ruin a company’s reputation. Web Security for Developers covers everything a web developer needs to know about web security. Readers will learn who attackers are and what they have at their disposal, how the Internet and websites operate, and various ways websites get attacked. Author Malcolm McDonald explores common attacks like SQL injection and cross-site scripting, as well as common vulnerabilities like information leakage. The first half of the book describes security concepts every developer should know while the second half delves into the individual vulnerabilities themselves, offering real-world examples and code samples.