If you are enthusiastic about providing great customer experiences, and are digitally curious, join our branch family. In addition to providing education and advice tailored to suit our customers financial needs, you’ll be able to take ownership of your own career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities and company support.
As an Associate Banker at Chase, you will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience by fostering long-lasting, meaningful relationships. You will help customers with everyday transactions, build rapport and introduce them to our One Chase family. You will also teach clients how to use self-service options- helping them enroll in and use tools so they can bank how, when and where they want.
You’ll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
- Engaging the client by welcoming them warmly with a pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
- Assisting customers and making clients feel appreciated
- Helping customers learn how to complete their banking needs whenever, wherever and however they want with self-service options, including the Chase mobile app, Chase.com, and ATMs with expert knowledge in our self-service and digital platform
- Exhibiting strong customer service skills, presenting consumer-bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
- Proactively collaborating with others to help customers
- Helping build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs
- Ensuring financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements
- Supporting customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions putting the customer’s needs at the center of everything
- Providing proactive customer outreach to gauge success and offer new tools to help customers meet their consumer banking and investment goals
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers, and always be courteous and professional in a team environment
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
- Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail and time management
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Active listening skills to ensure the best way forward is identified for each customer
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience, i.e. teller experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.