Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Sports & Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we’ve created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
We are currently seeking a General Manager for the Aramark operations at
- As a General Manager you will plan, direct and control multiple services including Concessions, Premium Services (Club Level, Suites and Catering), Retail and Facilities, to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs.
- You will be responsible for the development & growth of management teams.
- The General Manager will have daily interaction with multiple client groups and these client’s customers and/or employees.
- Developing new concepts to increase existing revenue sources for public foods/concessions, premium service and catering outlets
- Partner with the District Manager to plan and execute business development strategy for growth
- Recruitment and development of new and existing managers – management team includes a seasoned/professional group of 30 managers.
- Managing the client relationship at the location, while providing hands on execution management of operations
- Execute business plans to ensure successful concessions, bar and catering operations
- Interact successfully with the client management team
- Recruitment and development of new and existing managers
- Responsible for oversight of high profile, high volume services to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Progressive Experience in managing a high volume food and beverage facility, preferably in the S&E industry.
- Prior experience managing food and beverage, retail and facilities operations preferred
- Previous experience managing a P&L account with multiple P&L’s preferred
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role.
- Ability to taste and smell food to determine quality and palatability.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
- Ability to work in a multi client environment where clients may have conflicting opinions and ideas about Aramark services and how they are deployed
Must be able to work an events based schedule which includes nights, holidays and weekends.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.