- 15+ year’s technology related sales or business development experience
- 7+ year’s sales management experience working for technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- 7+ years’ experience managing sales organizations with revenues of at least $100M+
- 5+ years’ experience leading a team of sellers focused on large, complex, global accounts
As a Global Accounts Manager for Healthcare Life Sciences, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include identifying great ways to improve outcomes for customers, driving revenue & adoption, and helping refine the AWS strategy within the HCLS vertical market segment, and building momentum with our largest HCLS accounts. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute a business plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets while thinking strategically about long term customer outcomes.
- Help identify key opportunities within global pharmaceutical customers that allow them to get more value AWS cloud solutions.
- Drive revenue and market share in assigned accounts.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect 30%+ travel (Travel within the US to visit customers, travel to Seattle (Amazon Headquarters) and occasional International Travel)
- 5+ year’s sales management experience in Life Sciences business solutions sales
- pharmaceutical customer experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.