As a central part of the firm’s plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently seeking to recruit for a Global Corporate Banking Analyst to support our team.
Working in a team environment, the Analyst will have access to senior officers of the firm and senior clients. You will be challenged to perform at the highest levels of excellence and are rewarded for your achievements in a demanding environment. The analyst would be required to work with other professionals as a team drawing from the full spectrum of the firm’s resources to develop customized financial solutions to meet the needs of clients.
The Analyst will work with Managing Directors, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents and Associates, assisting them with all client activities (marketing, execution and on-going relationship management). The analyst will assume responsibility for managing internal processes for deal executions, internal approvals, business aspects of regulatory reporting and ongoing management of client relationship
- Assisting Corporate Bankers in managing existing client relationship and developing new client base
- Preparing internal approval documents such as credit memos and balance sheet committee models
- Help with industry and credit analysis (review financial statements, listen to and summarize investor presentations, and support credit approval and documentation process)
- Conduct industry and company research
- Maintain internal reports including deal tracking, pipeline reports, and balance sheet memos
- Assist in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials to help generate new revenue
- Help with projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic credentials and a preferred GPA of 3.2
- High level of motivation, dependability, intelligence & a team player
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Excel based modelling and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel based modelling
- Familiarity with JP Morgan processes and products
- Proficiency with research tools including Bloomberg
- At least one to two years of experience in either Corporate Banking, Investment Banking or Credit
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans