Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
The Client Council team is committed to exemplifying and building a strong “customer first, customer best” brand identity for Facebook’s Global Business Group. Our brand is built on trust and supported through listening and aligning with our customers’ feedback every day.
Client Councils create an open atmosphere where we are able to share our vision while gathering feedback from the leading thinkers in the marketing industry to help shape our policy and product strategy. We host over 30 council meetings per year for our Global Client, Creative, Measurement and Policy Councils, as well as our Regional Councils in EMEA, APAC, and LATAM. These meetings result in a number of industry activations and innovation programs, which are also managed by the Client Council team.
To aid in our teams’ initiatives, we are seeking to add a Global Creative Council Director, Client Council Team who will focus on strategically partnering with leadership across our company, to deepen a conversation about the future of creativity through the management of our two Creative Councils (Global & EMEA). The Creative Council’s purpose is to bring together a diverse community of creative thinkers to amplify and accelerate their ability to positively impact Facebook and the world.
- Earn a place as a trusted advisor to our most influential customers and internal cross functional partners by engaging them in a conversation about the future of policy that drives action that shapes the industry
- Drive relationships and communication between our biggest customers and our cross functional leaders in public policy, product, communications and sales
- Strategically advise and align internal teams on the Council strategy and the conversations we should be having with the Council
- Drive activation programs and new partnership opportunities between Facebook and council members
- Design and implement work streams that create efficiencies for Facebook, the public policy team and the Client Council Team
- Conduct internal and external analyses to provide valuable feedback to our public policy, product, communications, marketing and sales teams on our alignment and new opportunities with our customers
- Ensure councils are flawlessly executed from pre to post meeting including attendance (internal/external), client briefs, prep meetings, presentations, meeting notes and follow-up by working closely with your team members on the Client Council Team
- Define, track and measure the value of the council against key KPIs
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally 30-40% of the year
- 12+ years of experience in sales, marketing or advertising
- Experience working at or with creative agencies
- Proven leadership experience influencing, developing, and empowering others
- Communication skills and experience conversing/building relationships with high level executives internally and externally on a regular basis
- Track record at building best-in-class relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about new opportunities for Facebook and Councils, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Highly collaborative with the experience delivering high service levels and successes to valued clients and internal stakeholders
- Self-motivated, innovative thinker, entrepreneurial in nature and experience in ambiguous situations
- Attention to details and experience with product managing complex programs with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]