- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in product marketing, ad sales/support/strategy or consulting.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- MBA degree in Marketing or Marketing Strategy.
- Experience managing complex projects with stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Experience with online marketing ad solutions either as a customer or agency.
- Insights driven and a track record of delivering customer-centric sales content and activation programs.
- Possess analytical skills to be able to glean insights from quantitative and qualitative studies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and project management skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Global Performance Solutions Lead, you make Google’s products easier to sell. To do this, you’ll work with Global Product Leads and Product Marketing Managers to shape messaging, build content, and drive activation that reaches our global business force.
YouTube/Video Global Solutions is the link between Google video products and sales. Our mission is to fuel innovation that keeps YouTube and Video free and accessible to the world. We do this by translating global market needs into meaningful product solutions that drive business results for content partners and customers.
- Partner with Product Leads to serve as a thought partner to shape the Go-to-Market cross-product strategy.
- Develop measurement/offline business materials (e.g., narratives, pitch decks, one-sheets, etc.) via data visualization and storytelling to help pitch and customers to implement.
- Build thoughtful, relevant internal marketing plans for scaling messaging and materials to partners.
- Distribute business messaging and content at scale by utilizing email marketing.
- Seek qualitative and quantitative feedback from both business people and stakeholders to inform the relevance and impact of your work.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.