- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years sales/account management experience
- Experience with pipeline management utilizing Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
Amazon Global Selling is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Manager who can drive the international expansion of US-based Sellers to Amazon’s Australia marketplace. Within Amazon Global Selling, the US-based Australia team coordinates across global sales teams, product teams, and category teams to help our Sellers succeed in Australia.
This role will focus on building win-win relationships with Sellers to increase engagement and adoption of growth-driving features through consultative sales.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate Seller’s commitment to the AU expansion
- Implement, track and analyze Seller performance metrics to make recommendations and identify areas of opportunity (deals, listing optimizations, increase selection, etc)
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically
- Meet or exceed marketing targets and operational metrics (selection, feature adoption, and revenue).
In addition to building relationships and working with US Sellers in daily operation, the role will also interface with multiple internal stakeholders at all levels and cross-functional teams including tech, PM, customer service, finance, Seller performance, logistics and listing creation to assist in creating compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer and Seller requirements. Core responsibilities for these areas include the following:
- Develop a clear understanding of the Amazon Global Selling products along with the features and functionalities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competitive product offerings and international markets
- Drive internal partners in making change, identifying and removing roadblocks, and improving the performance of US Sellers in Australia
- Proven record of driving end to end sales and account management with customers
- Experience recruiting and managing a book of business
- Experience exceeding sales/revenue targets
- International business experience
- Experience with tools such as SQL/Tableau
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.