Global Trade (GT) is a division of Wholesale Payments. For more than 200 years, J.P. Morgan has helped clients make trade payments, access liquidity, and manage risk. We connect counterparties with market-leading Traditional Trade, Supply Chain Finance, and Export Finance solutions. Our institutional strength, practical expertise, comprehensive technology, and unparalleled network enable us to deliver powerful global solutions, when and where our clients need them. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable us to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
Position Description: The Transactor is responsible for structuring, negotiating and executing structured portfolio accounts receivables (A/R) facilities. The Transactor will work closely with clients to understand their working capital objectives, identify opportunities and recommend bespoke structures. While the origination focus of the business is on structured portfolio transactions, the product will also be responsible for bilateral A/R facilities executed and managed by Global Trade.
- Work closely with the Trade Sales and CIB Global Corporate Banking team to identify structured off-balance sheet solutions to enhance our client’s working capital position
- Partner closely with Product, Finance, legal and risk functional colleagues to ensure product delivery is seamless and structures can be adapted to meet bespoke client needs.
- Manage all transaction aspects including socializing with internal partners, leading approval discussions, developing operational processes and negotiating legal documentation
- Assist with product strategy and management related tasks including, product build-out across the CIB and CB platforms and product expansion to new booking locations and jurisdictions
- Define and monitor delivery processes and client service standards
- Understand and assess competition, market dynamics, macro-economic and regulatory impacts
- 2 years of relevant transaction, client facing experience with a focus on securitization or structured trade transactions
- Knowledge of alternative A/R financing structures, including securitization, borrowing base and bilateral A/R facilities
- Experience with syndication of large structured A/R transactions
- Strong knowledge of relevant accounting policy guidelines applicable to A/R purchases and understanding of enforceability / perfection requirements in major trade A/R jurisdictions
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans