Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to oversee the strategic vision, management and optimization of our largest and most scaled channel to engage with businesses, the Facebook Business website. The experience includes our narrative and products from Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp Business, Blueprint, FBIQ, Workplace and more.This individual will be responsible for driving an integrated approach to managing content, video, training across channels including social, web, and email. Ideal candidates will have experience leading large-scale, global web presence for marquee brands and will have an internationalization and localization approach and mindset. This individual has led large cross-functional teams consisting of marketing, design, UX, creatives and engineering teams. This individual will possess leadership skills, cross-functional and communication skills, strong technology and analytical background, customer journey optimization experience, a deep understanding of the advertising and media ecosystem, deep operational and executional background.
- Establish and drive a future-looking, shared vision for Facebook’s Business website ecosystem
- Drive product development process for Facebook Business website, develop roadmap and define future features and functionality, continually optimize the business website/experience including navigation, architecture, layout and flows based on business goals
- Partner closely with engineering and development teams
- Responsible for leading, aligning, and motivating a cross functional team of web strategists, engineering and development, and program managers
- Partner with a creative lead who oversees creative and copywriters & editors
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of direct reports
- Define how we measure success of Facebook Business website in conjunction with Sales, Marketing and Product teams while also working with Operations and Analytics to develop dashboards and reporting
- Provide leadership into test and learn agenda for the entire web experience
- Understand customer segmentation, user journeys and UX testing, as this person will need to understand who is visiting the site, what they are looking to accomplish, and help design and optimize that experience
- Build consensus across the organization and regions by communicating cross-functional vision, goals and progress against those goals on a regular basis
- Manage external vendors and agencies from scope work to delivery
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12+ years experience developing and optimizing global, multi-brand marketing websites for a single entity
- Experience leading, managing, motivating, and developing cross-functional teams including marketing, creative and engineering teams
- Experience analyzing and defining KPIs and developing measurement framework to optimize the site experience
- Experience turning customer data and insights into actionable plans
- Experience driving business impact at a large, global scale
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]