- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years administrative support experience at an executive level
- Ability to create graphs in MS Office products
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (Monday-Friday) and overtime as needed
The Administrative Assistant will support the General Manager and fulfillment center Operations team. The successful candidate will be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. Must have the ability to communicate well and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously. Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage and complete expense reports for General Manager, Senior Leader(s) if applicable, and yourself as needed.
- Maintaining schedules, planning events, coordinating meetings, and conferences for the Fulfillment Center Staff
- Own and manage conference room coordination and room calendar management
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, full office management, responding to emails, preparing documents and presentations using graphics, graphs, and internal information and platforms
- Typing meeting notes, creating conference agendas and minor content curriculum creation
- Scheduling cost effective travel arrangements which include: airfare/hotel/ground transportation for General Manager, and Senior Leader(s) as needed
- Assist with internal communications for associates and leadership among multiple platforms, interfaces, and programs
- Work with outside vendors to coordinate upkeep, and maintenance of the Fulfillment Center
- Run work-related errands as needed
- Think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately and manage time effectively
- Compile team goals, track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion
- Coordinate closely with Workforce Management, Recruiting, Maintenance, Human Resources, and other teams within the FC
- Serve as representative on department team-building activities and peer recognition
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Amazon vision
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.