- 10 years of relevant work experience, including experience in management consulting, operations consulting, or a role involving strategy in operations
- 5 years of people management experience
- Experience influencing executive-level stakeholders
- Experience in developing strategic and operational initiatives, and experience leading cross-functional projects delivering business impact
- MBA or Master’s degree in a Business, Legal, Marketing, Finance, or Technical field
- Experience implementing strategic and large-scale initiatives in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of deadline-oriented productivity
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Knowledge of best practices in business operations. Knowledge of service operations, customer support operations, and internet/online media
- Proficiency with structuring strategic analysis and messaging using spreadsheets and presentations
- Ability to work with different team members to design processes and implement strategic projects that solve business problems
About the job
gTech’s Go-To-Market team team (GTM) is made up of strategic partners and trusted advisors that drive success and transformative changes for gTech. We create value through deep functional and business expertise combined with analytical rigor to formulate and deliver strategies. In this role, you will craft stories and discover insights to help the gTech Users and Product (gUP) organization make wide-ranging business decisions.
The purpose of the GTM Strategy and Business Operations team is to function as internal consultants, providing business critical insights using analytics, ensuring cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and managing change management initiatives. In this role, you will lead strategy development with senior leadership for one of Google’s operating teams responsible for providing customer care and technical support for nearly all of Google products. You will have an opportunity to shape how we influence product teams to launch products, how we drive efficiencies across a global operations team, develop scalable processes, onboard new partners, resolve user issues, and how we provide technical implementation services to some of Google’s partners.
- Act as strategic partner to the business assisting the leadership on service transformations, operational rigor, organizational initiatives and helping chart out and fulfill areas of growth for the business in line with the leadership’s strategic vision.
- Define, launch and drive strategic and analytical initiatives to improve customer experience and internal and external facing processes and operations, working closely with cross-functional teams, executive stakeholders, and senior leadership.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to deliver strategic insights and recommendations based on business analyses.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders in annual business planning, headcount management, key organizational metrics, and other operationally strategic projects.
- Identify gaps and propose changes to existing policy, systems and process frameworks. Develop scalable solutions and work to manage risks across the organization, and develop best practices that are a benefit across the organization.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.