Graphics Account Manager Intern
Simpsonville, SC, US, 29681
If you are a current employee click here to apply.
The Graphics Account Manager Intern program is a great way to jumpstart your career. Interns will work out of Sealed Air’s largest manufacturing facility in Simpsonville, SC in a number of key areas within the Graphics Account Manager team.
The Intern will assist the Graphics Account Manager group which is responsible for serving customers by assisting them to formulate and articulate their artistic and technical printing requests and interpreting them in terms that fit Cryovac Graphics and printing processes. As a program participant, you will be a fully contributing member of Sealed Air’s Graphics team for the semester while working alongside the Graphics Account Manager group in their daily tasks performing the same day to day activities as a full-time employee.
- Research, initiate, document, coordinate and expedite customer requests through the graphics department
- Be able to design posters for internal use by the company. The posters will be displayed throughout the plant.
- Perform art tracings and grid testing to confirm label placement on packaging for customers
- Retrieve reference art, date and files from servers
- Operate in a self-directed team environment
- Assist with project work as needed
Education: Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Communications, Printing Program, or related concentration from four-year college or university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in Major
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office programs
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air’s global resources and expertise.
- Corporate sustainability. It’s about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
- Customer Success. Meeting our customers’ needs. At Sealed Air it’s more than a goal, it’s an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
- Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Greenville
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina