As a successful GRDS Datacenter Project Manager, your day-to-day work will include:
- Creating, planning, managing, and communicating end-to-end IT equipment deployment or decommission project plans with stakeholders and teams globally
- Performing day-to-day IT equipment deployment or decommission project check-ins, reporting, and updates to manage project timelines and maintain world-class quality
- Requesting space and power resources within Datacenter facilities for use in supporting IT equipment deployment projects across multiple and disparate facilities globally
- Procuring components, consumables, and other physical resources or elements applicable to IT equipment deployment projects
- Identifying risks, gaps, and opportunities and communicating to stakeholders or other teams to drive resolution
- Develop positive working relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Gathering and providing feedback on lessons learned, best practices, and innovations on process/procedures and tools to improve efficiencies and productivity
- At least three years of experience supporting IT equipment or related technology
- At least two years of experience supporting production datacenter IT operations
- At least one year of project management experience in IT technical fields
- Flexibility to work non-business hours that may include weekends and/or holidays
- University or technical College degree or certification(s) in Computer Science, Math, Telecommunications, Datacenter Management or equivalent work experience.
- Applicable certifications: CDCP, CompTIA, PMI, Six Sigma (Project Management related), Telecommunications, or Datacenter Management
Background Check Requirements:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.